TransformNow is a health consultancy service providing effective strategies that improve your health and wellbeing.
Low testosterone and TRT
Low testosterone levels can result in both physical and psychological health concerns. It can affect both your athletic ability and your relationships. TransformNow will assess your levels and help you to restore performance.
Causes, symptoms and treatment of low testosterone.
There are number of factors that could lower your testosterone. These include:
- Lack of sleep – bad sleep patterns or disorders.
- Lack of exercise – inactivity is an obvious factor.
- Obesity – obesity and obesity-related diseases reduce testosterone levels.
- Certain foods – soya-based foods are hotly debated but anecdotal evidence would suggest soya decreases testosterone.
- Smoking – Common sense would argue you reduce smoking or cut it altogether.
- Marijuana – countless studies have shown that THC and other chemicals affect testosterone production
- Alcohol – a direct link between alcohol and low testosterone was established may years ago
- A lack of vitamins and minerals– Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, Folic acid and B vitamins can reduce the level of testosterone as well as sperm quality.
- Prescription medicines – a number of products have been shown to result in a decline in testosterone levels.
Read our article “Why Do Testosterone Level Matter?” to find out more and access the research.