Gut analysis and stool test
Our advanced microbiome and stool test can help diagnose certain conditions affecting your digestive tract and help you understand the causes of a decline in your health. Using cutting-edge technologies and biomarkers, you'll get valuable insight into digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome.
Discover the root cause of poor gut health.
Common symptoms that benefit from advanced stool analysis.
Get a complete understanding of your gut.
The biomarkers on our Comprehensive Profile reflect the 3 key functions of gut health: Digestion/Absorption, Inflammation/Immunology, and the Gut Microbiome.
- Pancreatic Elastase-1 is a marker of exocrine pancreatic function.
- Products of Protein Breakdown are markers of undigested protein reaching the colon.
- Fecal Fat is a marker of fat breakdown and absorption.
- Calprotectin is a marker of neutrophil-driven inflammation. Produced in abundance at sites of inflammation, this biomarker has been proven clinically useful in differentiating between Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).4,5
- Eosinophil Protein X is a marker of eosinophil-driven inflammation and allergic response.
- Faecal Secretory IgA is a marker of gut secretory immunity and barrier function.
- Faecal Occult Blood Test detects hidden blood; faecal immunochemical testing (FIT) is a preferred noninvasive test for colorectal cancer screening/detection.
- Metabolic indicators, including short-chain fatty acids and beta-glucuronidase, demonstrate specific and vital metabolic functions performed by the microbiota.
- Commensal Bacteria demonstrate the composition and relative abundance of gut organisms.
- Bacterial and mycology cultures demonstrate the presence of specific beneficial and pathological organisms.
- Bacterial and mycology sensitivities are provided for pathogenic or potentially pathogenic organisms that have been cultured. The report includes effective prescriptive and natural agents.
- Parasitology includes comprehensive testing for all parasites on every parasitology exam ordered.
- Clostridium difficile
- Escherichia coli
- Feacal Lactoferrin
- Helicobacter pylori
- Macro Exam for Worms
- Zonulin Family Peptide
- KOH Preparation for Yeast