TransformNow is a health consultancy service providing effective strategies that improve your health and wellbeing.
Vitamin D3 and K2
Your body requires a balance of vitamins and minerals and none are as important for bone health as Vitamin D3 and K2.
In fact, vitamin D is essential to many functions in the body:
- Vitamin D is necessary for the maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth
- Gives added protection to such diseases as cancer, multiple sclerosis, and type 1 diabetes
- Helps with diabetes management and maintaining healthy insulin levels
- Vitamin D offers immune support as well as protection to the nervous system and the brain
- Vitamin D is essential to the health of the lungs and cardiovascular system
Both vitamin D3 and K2 have supportive effects on the cardiovascular system. Suitable for vegans.
Available Coupons (click on a coupon to use it)
1 capsule per day.
No common allergens have been added however this product is manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soya and gluten. Avoid if you have a fish allergy.
- Vitamin D3 – 5000 iu
- Vitamin K2 – 100mg
- Magnesium Glycinate – 100mg
Vitamin D3 and K2 benefits
Vitamin D3 serves many purposes in the body, from strong bones to cancer protection. Below are the potential ways vitamin D3 can benefit your health:
- Strong bones
The number one way to maintain strong, healthy bones? Calcium! Your bones need calcium to maintain the health and mineral density of your precious skeleton, but as it turns out, getting enough vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption in your bones and body.
Studies have shown that your body needs vitamin D to get calcium deposits in the bones. If you are vitamin D deficient, your bones won’t be getting these very necessary calcium deposits—in fact, your body will remove these calcium deposits from the bones and absorb it into the bloodstream. This will result in weak and brittle bones that are prone to fractures. Getting enough vitamin D helps protect your bones from such diseases as osteoporosis and rickets.
Your skin is your largest organ and vitamin D is critical to its health. The active form of Vitamin D (calcitriol) helps with skin repair and growth. Vitamin D3 is the precursor to Calcitriol. As you get older your body loses the ability to produce D3 which leads to a weaker immune system and weaker skin.
- Healthy muscles
Getting enough vitamin D helps your body to lose fat while building muscle and strength. Studies have also found that those deficient in vitamin D may experience chronic muscle pain, achiness, and fatigue.
Studies have found that those not getting enough vitamin D have a more difficult time managing their diabetes. Getting enough vitamin D can potentially help diabetes patients better manage their diabetes by helping to regulate glucose levels. Current research suggests that maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D also helps prevent the development of both types of diabetes.
- Influenza and Covid
Getting enough vitamin D may be another way to avoid the nasty flu virus. Studies have found that getting enough vitamin D may potentially cut your chances in half of coming down with the flu.
- Weight loss
Supplements and Herbs that claim to have Weight Loss benefits are often suspect and end up being parts of fad diets that do not work. There are some studies suggesting that Vitamin D can help with weight loss.
- Hormone regulation and helps in increasing testosterone levels
K2 – MK7
- Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that naturally occurs in 2 forms: K1 (phylloquinone) which regulates blood clotting and K2 (menaquinone) which regulates calcium deposition.
- Vitamin K2 activates the calcium-binding actions of two proteins – matrix GLA protein and osteocalcin, which help to build and maintain bones and teeth. By helping with calcium metabolism it prevents calcium building up in the wrong locations, notably the calcification of arteries.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician prior to use (especially if you have a medical health condition). Individuals will respond differently and implied results may vary. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store out of reach of children. This product is not intended for use by persons aged under sixteen. This product should not be used as asubstitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Premium quality ingredients
Qualified experts on hand
UK orders over £30